Thursday 27 September 2012

Barney Stinson BEST TOP TEN quotes - How I Met Your Mother (Video, Quotes)

Barney Stinson BEST TOP TEN quotes - How I Met Your Mother (Video, Quotes)..

Top ten Barney Stinson quotes are in this video and i am also writting it down so enjoy.... ;)





1. " The only reason tto wait a month for sex is if the girl is 17 years, 11 months old."

2. "Think of me as yoda, only instead of being little and green i wear suits and i'm awesome.
I'm your bro- i'm broda."


3.When i get sad i stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story.


4.Wow for a little girl, you've got a huge tank!


5. God, it's me, Barney. What up? I know we don't talk much,
but I know a lot of girls call out your name because of me. Awesome.


6.Why not bank someone in NEED?


7.You have already dated breast implants.


8.Every Halloween, I bring a spare costume in case I strike out with the hottest girl at the party.
That way I have a second chance to make a first impression. What's with the face?


9 SUIT UP!!


10. It's gonna be legen... wait for it... dary!


Also Check this out :Top 15 Bro codes from How i met your mother.
Enjoy....Barney Stinson BEST TOP TEN quotes - How I Met Your Mother (Video, Quotes)


No comments:

Post a Comment