Friday 12 October 2012

Sprite: Rasta clear he..(Mere pas car he) (download ringtone ,Lyrics, Mp3 & Video Song )

Sprite: Rasta clear he..(Mere pas car he)  (download ringtone ,Lyrics, Mp3 & Video Song )..

Sprite is came back with its new dude advertise "Rasta clear he.." or "Mere Pass Car he"..Its again nice adv with nice lyrics and music and attitude of dude...Mere pass car he or rasta clear he..adv.'s music is very nice.. check the video and lyrics of  sprites' mere pass car he or Rasta clear he  ..

Here is the video of that "Sprite: Rasta Clear Hai( Mere paas Car hai) Song."


Here is the lyrics of that "Sprite: Rasta Clear Hai( Mere paas Car hai) Song." 

He he....
Mere Pass Car he...
Duniya meri yar he...
Sabko mujse pyar he....
Jo mujse takrata he mitti me mil jata he...

(Aap chaho to me aapko...
 Hey can I drop you somewhere??
aa thanks..)

Iske pass car he...
Duniya Iski yar he...
Hum bhi taiyar he...
usase kese khelu me..
 kese uski lelu me..

( Aunti me aapko bike pe kahi chhod du??
Bike pe?? kahi me gir gayi to..??
Koe bat nahi aaap gadi me chali jae a ...
me bike pe chali jati hu..

Maji ko ghar tak chhod de..
Soch kya rahe ho chalo na..)

Sprite Rasta clear he...

TO download ringtone of Sprite: Rasta Clear Hai( Mere paas car hai) mp3 song 
Share it if you like it..enjoy..
Comment and share if you like this song or downloaded the: Rasta Clear Hai( Mere paas car hai)...lyrics

Also check ..

  Sprite's Rasta Clear Hai( Mere paas guitar hai) Song..(download ringtone ,Lyrics, Mp3 & Video Song )

No comments:

Post a Comment